Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Dread Tuesday.

Here I sit, miserable. I am not sick but my Son is. I am also miserable because we are finding homes for the kittens today. I knew this day was coming and I try to prepare myself for the heartache. But one can never prepare enough. What I am afraid of is, my Son waking up and seeing that they are gone and he will stay sick. He's been thru a rough day considering what happened yesterday morning with the small fire, me yelling at him and him losing his kitty Sassy. I think that in itself is going to be the hardest for him. See, you probably think why can't we keep her and let one of the others go? Well, I wouldn't see a problem with it but we made a promise to our friends who the two original kittys came from that we would never get rid of them. That they will die old with us. And I have to keep that promise. I know he's my Son and he should be first. The thing is, his kitty don't like any other cats here. So that would mean getting rid of all but one cat. Its funny because Gidget the Momma kitty used to be his favorite. As of this moment we are 5 kittens less. So now we have 3 kittens and 2 older cats to be gone today. Our house will be so quiet again, and that is what I am going to miss the most. All the terrorizing they do. I have to redo our Christmas tree...yet again. Evil monsters.


Here it is almost 9am and my Son is still sleeping. My Son don't sleep in....ever. I am worried about him. I know its the Flu, he's not eating or drinking anything for fear of it coming back up. I can't blame him. He tried some Cola Syrup last night but only a tiny sip.

As for what happened yesterday, I think my yelling at him was more than enough punishment. It probably sent him into his sickness even faster and now I feel so awful. Its not a good day. I just want to kick myself.

Now three more kitties are gone.....

Someone ...please shoot me now. My heart hurts so bad.

1 comment:

Jill said...

(((((HUGS)))))

I hope your son feels better soon. Hang in there. I can imagine how hard it must be having to rehome some of the kitties. I would have love to have kittens or puppies but I would never be able to part with any of them.