Monday, December 03, 2007

Not in the best of moods right now.

As my Son decided to light a fire cracker...INSIDE my house this morning all the while I was taking a quick shower. Here I thought I was all safe within my home and he decides to do that. I really thought he was old enough to understand the dangers of fireworks and stuff. But I guess not, and its my fault for not throwing them away when I should of. But its also my boyfriends fault in the first place he brought them bitches home and boy oh boy...he will hate me after today. Because not only is beer not allowed in my home but neither will fireworks. I simply cannot handle this crap right now. I have enough on my plate, along with brakes on my van are GONE and I have to get them replaced ASAP. So much paying bills ya know? Anyways, I have to take him to school now and think about his punishment. Any advice will be greatly appreciated, as I refuse to physically punish him but I think a good take away something, no tv or something. Not sure. I already told him that I am not getting him anything for Christmas that he threw that out the door.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my... I wish I had some advice for this one. I'm terrible at deciding punishments. I'm glad everyone is ok though!