Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Court again today.

Let's see how today turns out, it seems my Ex got a lawyer to fight raising child support. Ok no problem its the states attorney on my side of the situation. It seems he thinks he shouldn't have to pay any higher amount because he's now married. Well whoopty ding dong. I haven't raised the amount in 7 years, 7 years of the same amount and for him to not even be able to pay that amount because he's a lazy fucker who thinks he shouldn't have to pay when he gets laid off...did I mention when he's laid off he gets a nice chunk of unemployment. BY USING OUR CHILD for his deduction. Well, since I'm laid and my Son lives with me. I have all rights to claim him since he lives with me. He by law has no right to claim him, but only to his years of income tax time. So I got him into trouble over that. OH well don't mess with my money. Then when I went to court last time, I sat there for over 2 hours all for them to tell me that his lawyer, had a conflict of time so he wasn't able to make it. I was so freakin' pissed. But I will not let him know, I am going to be nice as pie. I know they are going to raise, but I really don't care how much because whatever the difference is my rent will go up. We all know the saying, what comes around...goes around. All of this stemmed when earlier this year, I was to get all his income tax refund because of non-payment of child support. Well they only took a portion, and the rest he got. He told me to his face, well since they didn't take it all...its going to be used on my honeymoon. OK, for one. Don't say that to me. For two...BIG mistake. And for three...married or not, I really could give a rats ass on his bills. I have bills too but when I have to use my money for necessities on our Son, I make sure my Son is taken care of. Sometimes my bills are late but what am I to do when he doesn't pay his child support all the time? He is now $1195 behind...as usual. That's 18 weeks behind. The man thinks its ok to be laid and not pay a dime. He loves to do this around Christmas time too. So actually today I see him, being laid off and my child support going down. If that's the case, I am going to snap and I am going to inform the judge. The reason he's behind already is him getting laid off, getting paid over 300 a week for unemployment and not paying a dime. He makes twenty some an hour, no excuse to be behind. I can't wait. If it gets lowered today, I am going to request the judge to put a hold on his drivers license since he's so behind. I will make that fucker think about messing with me. All you have to do is look at my court record, and you will see how many times he has changed jobs. Not exactly pretty. And every time he changes jobs, I have to call into the Child Support office, sit on the phone for an hour. He's supposed to do that. But in his mind, he's above that. Man, I am just irritated right now just thinking about today. I swear I am going to snap on him. I think too, I might see how having restrictions placed when he is at his Dad's. I don't think I like the idea of him going hunting with his Dad. For one he's took young, and two....there have been alot of people get shot. If something happens to our Son, I will go to prison for murder.


Oh and did I mention that our Son came home sick from there, and his wife never told my Ex that he was sick. What kind of person is that? I don't trust her. And I will let him know, if she can't inform him of our Son being sick then I don't know if he should be allowed there. Its now a week and a half later and we are still dealing with it.

No comments: