Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Friday to you!!!!

Today is the day. I told my Boyfriend that with the help of the kids today we will have most of the boxes moved before he gets home. And all my little boxes of scrapbooking stuff. That's going first and foremost...lol. I have most of the boxes marked where they go. So that is cool. I didn't realize all the hair stuff I had stuffed in the closet. I am always looking for stuff to tame my frizzy hair. I could have a salon...!!!

Oh and I found all of my Halloween decorations. A day late that is. Oh well. At least for Christmas my exMIL is giving me one of those trees that is white spiral shaped that goes outside in your yard. I am like so freakin' excited about that. I've had no front yard just a boulevard here. Because the front of my house sits so close to the road.

I've come to the realization that when I inform the landlord I am moving, alot sooner than she expected that she is going to happy yet pissed about me going. She thinks she is getting paid this month from housing. Nope sorry. So its my goal to be out of here by Saturday Evening. So on Sunday I can work on getting it cleaned up for her. Do what I need to do. My Landlord made the comment because he knows my current one. Oh she is gonna be pisssssssed. I said, I know but its her own fault for not replacing the furnace. He goes, exactly and there is nothing she can do about it now. Once housing says we are not paying, the won't. Even though she is getting a furnace some time next week. Its still too late for me. My health is way too important. Oh yeah forgot to mention, my chest has been hurting. I swear I get sick. I am having my doctor bill the landlord. Because its her fault.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wheee!!! This is too exciting. I'm living vicariously through you right now. LOL!!!!

You're new landlord definitely sounds like a good guy.