Friday, November 02, 2007

Here's the lowdown.

I woke up at 6am, took a nice long hot bath...relaxed. Did my lady duties...you know shave, shower, wash the mop head and soak in bubble bath. Had to wake my little guy up. I so didn't want to do that. But we got up, were at McDonalds by 8am. Got my free sandwich. Got Jonathan his Egg McMuffin, and off we went to get his meds, get all the laundry done. Then my Most WONDERFUL friend Dawn called just as I was leaving the laundromat.. Asking if I needed boxes. So we went down there loaded up some boxes. I asked if she had any more but said wait, let me call other place. Sure enough they had tons and tons. THANK YOU MARSHA for helping me. My Van was completely full. So we stopped by the new place dropped off the clothes, I had to potty...oh god did I have to potty. So we stopped at the store, grabbed some Pizza Rolls and Hot pockets for lunch, with of course some pop for me... and juice for the kids. Now I am back at the old place, putting boxes together and would you believe my Son is again, packing his room up. I am so proud of him. He is really wanting to earn money today. I did tell him if he works really hard, I will give him a little extra allowance. He is really trying here. I am actually thinking of taking a load up before I go and get the kids....to make room in here. Its actually packed. I am in my little corner here....gah!!! I have my own room. The walls might be boxes but that is ok...lol. Well, nothing is getting done with me just sitting here. Gonna go take progress pictures....

No comments: