Thursday, November 01, 2007

I got my keys, I got my keys.

Yay, whooo hoooo. Jill, thank you so much for the comment....I actually thought about you tonight. Thinking when you get to finally move back to where you want to move and how excited your going to be. And the thought of heat...is making me excited and all giddy. I know sounds crazy. But its true. I've been packing since I got home. I went into my room and starting packing while watching ER. Its my only time of the week I get to watch my show. I am going to go nuts without no satellite over the weekend but thats ok. As long as I can watch the race is all that matters.

I just have to say, I love my new Landlord. He rocks. He's very very polite and nice. He made the time to come and see me, you know fill out the lease and such. I filled up some boxes. I am going to empty them over there tomorrow. I am also taking some of the boxes with my scrapbooking stuff in them. I think too once I get all situated. Of having a contest myself to eliminate some of my stickers/paper packs and stuff. Or something, I would like to do something nice. I just feel so giddy right now.

Which reminds me, I am getting the curtains out for my kitchen so they don't get packed away where I can't find them. I want them up right away. IN MY KITCHEN!!!!! I promise to take pictures, realize this. I am not crazy. Just excited about windows.

1 comment:

Jill said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the place!