Monday, March 05, 2007

I hate heartburn.

I made a appt. for the doc today for my heartburn, my regular gastro. isn't listening to me about my heartburn. Since my car accident in 8/04, I have had heartburn. But the problem was I had surgery to fix it. Well, I personally think it came undone. Well today, I went in and I have to wear this machine for 24 hours to measure how much acid reflux I have in my stomach. But the worst part is I can't take my heartburn meds for a week. Grrrrr. Its already killing me and its been 24 hours since my last medicine. I think the one thing that is evil about this procedure is having to spray that crap up my nose to numb it for the tube to go into my stomach. Blah!!! It burns sooooooo bad. I am so not looking forward to this, but from what the doc said, it sounds like my Nissan did come undone only because it was a partial one. They might have to do the full wrap. Well anyway, I have tons to do before bed. So have a good night!

No comments: