Monday, March 05, 2007

My Niece is sick.

So she is here with me today while her Mama works. They had a busy weekend up in Chicago for my Nieces Cheerleading Competition. But it wasn't the best weekend, lets just say for someone to take advantage of a family who works hard for their money and to have someone just come in and take it away. I feel bad but not as bad as the person who did this to my family. This person is going to pay big time, we are talking jail time/prison time whatever you want to call it. Anyhow, Ms. Kel is here watching TV and laying down. No stress nothing. I sure hope she gets better fast. She doesn't need to be sick, she is too little.

I want to introduce you to a friend of mine, her name is Alysia, she just started up her own blog. Trying to show her different ways of earning money using your own blogging. So go check her out, she's got alot to say. Oh and she says she can't sing....BUT I will have to say, She can sing, and its beautiful!!!!!!

No comments: