Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Are you shopping for a new Digital Camera?

I am a picture person, I am always looking for that next digital cameras I want. I of course am always shopping for the best deal, well I found website that has e-bates for your purchases. My latest purchase was for a Sony camera, in which I love with a passion. I just wish I would of known about this site when I had purchased it. I could of saved me some more money. Signing up with Ebates is a great way to save money, the membership is free and if you refer someone you both get $5.00. How cool is that? After you sign up the coolest download is called Moe Money Maker, if you happen to visit a site without coming to Ebates first, it reminds you of a possible discount or coupon for that site. Even Walmart is on that list. Yay!! The download is spyware and adware free so that makes it even better. SO go on and check out Ebates and have some fun shopping in the comfort of your own home. Enjoying a cup of coffee and saving money!!!

No comments: