Monday, March 26, 2007

I am here, butttttt.....

Been way too busy for anything it seems. Work is overwhelming, not to mention the aches and pains. It seems I have a old injury that is flaring up, from like oh say....13 years ago. Yep. I lose feeling in both of my hands, I can't wash my hair, drive, type, brush my hair, do dishes....basically anything that deals with your hands. If you know that feeling of when your foot falls asleep, I get it in both my hands, wrist and up to my elbow. I went to the chiro on friday, had my x-rays, and today the results. It seems my neck is showing signs of wear and tear. no seriously, the curve in my neck is not curved in fact its straight. Its pinching a nerve in my neck, soooooo getting popped in places that I didn't know popped is pretty cool. And my tail bone, is twisted out of porportion. I had one treatment tonight, and wow....let me tell you I am going to bring my chiro home with me. He's awesome, with his magic fingers. I had one treatment for my wrist on the machine that pulls your arm out of your socket in your elbow. I can feel the difference already. In the one arm cause I didn't have time for the other one so tomorrow I will have both done and will go from there.


I am hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight. I am praying ya know. Well, I am off for the night. Gonna watch TV and relax, wait for the clothes in the washer to get done. Then sleepy time.

No comments: