Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I see you.

I just wanted to point out, I don't mind people reading my blog. The only ones that irritate me are the ones who are reading my blog to see if I wrote crap about another person. I know who you are, and just a little FYI....you won't find anything here. That's just a mental note for next time.


Now onto other things, I am proud to say my fave driver won on Sunday... GOOO Jimmie. Whoot!!!! I don't know what to expect out of that team this year. But surprised to see he won again....I just wish Kasey Kahne would step up. All the bad luck he's been having, its time for his luck to change. Its nice to see Mark Martin leading the points but we know that will change this weekend since he's not racing. Oh well, I guess its racing for ya.


This weekend is a Food Drive for our Boy Scout Den, the boys will be walking the neighborhood in specified areas only. They keep the drive to a local and immediate area for the boys. My Son is doing great, he will be earning a Pin for his colors for First Aid.....its awesome.

Work is going ok....very, very tiring. For it being a physical job, its wearing me out completely. Not too many people could handle this job. Its definitely not a priss job. When your handling concrete, dirt and precious flowers....that was just an extra.. my hands have blisters. My feet have blisters. I know I have lost some weight as for one I can feel it. I love my job. I mean where else can you work and get paid to build muscles, get a tan and lose weight??? Besides being a trainer in a gym....lol. Well this little girl is off to bed, even though its only 8:30, early morning comes way too fast. Can't wait til' summer. I plan my own hours, when ever I want so I am going in early and working as much as I can so I can have my weekends off to enjoy life. I love being my own boss....its perfect!!!

No comments: