Tuesday, March 21, 2006

***WARNING BITCH POST***

Ok first off, I have to get this off my chest. Something happened today while at McDonalds Playland. I had my niece and nephew and my Son there. Granted they were perfect kids. Until this asshat comes in, chasing after his very young Son. Constantly following him, every move. I thought wow, what a good Dad. Boy did I have another one coming. This ASSHAT comes up to me and tells me that my Son hit his Son 6 times in his face. I said, "What?". SO I get up go over to where my Nephew was playing with a ball trying to get it into the basket and it kept hitting himself as well. This ASSHAT has the nerve to fucking tell me that he is a parent is who is involved with his child bullshit. My Son and my niece and nephew were playing quietly with no problems til' this asshole came in. He had the nerve to also say, that he doesn't need an explanation why I am not watching the kids. All these people looked at him when he said that. What an asshole, he left 5 minutes later. I am glad he did as I was about to walk back up to him and give him a piece of my MIND. Cause NO person in their right mind would make a comment like that to anyone. His child was under the age of 2 and very small. First off I would NEVER take my Child that young into an environment where there are lots of older children. First DUH for him. Second, why the hell did he let him hit him 6 times in the face? Duh, first time would of been enough for me. Thirdly, obviously if my nephew did hit him, where the hell were the marks and him crying? I actually thought about what had happened, and actually questioned my parenting skills. Wondering if I am doing the wrong thing. Then reality checked in, when I saw all three of the kids with smiles on their faces running about being KIDS. Fuck that asshole as I don't need him to tell me how to raise and watch my kids. I will go there again next Tuesday, hopefully he's there...cause I am gonna be a bitch. My poor little nephew actually sat down and cried over what this man did and said to him. I have never seen him cry over anything besides not getting his way which is very rare he does that. All three of the kids were absolutely wonderful today as I had no problems leaving. We were there for over 2 hours....they love that place. One thing parents need to understand, kids will be kids. Kids love to run about. Kids love to play basketball. This Man's child SHOULD NOT of been in that room anyway, it says on the door. HELLLLLO...idiot. Well, I was a potty mouth and looked at Kyle, and said...Man, he was a JERK UH. He laughed. I told my nephew it was ok, to not let this man bother him as he is nothing to me or him. I am still irritated at how I handled it, I so wished I spoke my mind as I probably would of gotten arrested. So this post goes out to the asshole... hope you rot in hell you evil bastard and I hope your kid grows up to hate you for being so overprotective. *note* that last sentence was to the asshat at McDonalds. Not intended for anyone online or my friends online. I am really not a hateful person, nor do I actually mean what I typed...well maybe, so please don't think less of me as it really pissed me off. Well I am off to bed as I am actually tired and worn out myself.

No comments: