Thursday, March 23, 2006

I got sumthin in my eye.

And it hurt for three days decided to go to the doc, he saw something in my eye....granted usually when one gets something in their eye...it works itself out. Not mine. They did the eye test of the orange strip to check for scratches on the eye itself. There were none. They put the numbing stuff in and let me tell you...I have never seen a light so bright in my life. And burn...omg. I felt like I was going to die. He finally die a eye test to check my cornea....yah...cornea and guess what I have a scratch on it. Nice uh? Being blinded in one eye sucks. I have to rest my good eye to help the bad eye. Which means, I have to rest..like lay down and sleep. In which I don't have a problem but both of my Sisters seem to think its ok for me to babysit their kids. I finally told the one that I can't do it. My eye is still bothering me. They said if its not better by friday then I have to be seen again. Well shit on me. I give up you know. Never can anything go right for me. So here I am going back to laying down. Hope all is well with everyone. I've been checking on everyone, just have a hard time focusing.

No comments: