Sunday, March 19, 2006

Do you remember me?

Sorry for the long time hardly posting tid bit. I've felt like crap for the past week or so and not wanting to do anything whatsoever. I mean, today is my laundry day and I totally forgot about it. I went and picked my Son up from his Dad's this mornin, went to the store and got me some sinus meds. Boy that was a trip. With the trouble with people making meth and shit, you have to go thru this whole ordeal just to get relief from a simple fucking sinus infection/pressure. Anyhow, came home, ate then sat on the couch waiting for the race to start. Well that never happened cause it got rained out. No biggie. Anyhow, I crashed hard on the floor. Non-drowsy medicine kicked my ass. Finally woke up and watched Extreme Home Makeover. I love that show. Makes me feel good to see others helping others. After that was over, I had a energy burst. I cleaned out my file cabinet and my drawers under my desk. Yay. I love it. Now if only I could get more motivated and get rid of all my shit that is not needed. (Like that will ever happen). Well, I am now finally tired again. I am going to get settled into my nice warm cozy bed. My Son only has school til Thursday this week and that's a half day. So...whoo hooo. I get to go crazy for a week.

Oh and for all the people in this world who work hard and raise their families. And especially the Single Mommies. You are strong, you are loved, you are the kids' lights. No matter how bad you feel in a day, make sure you look at your child/children and tell them you love them. Our kids deserve this. Our children are our future. They are what keeps are families and traditions going. I also firmly believe in teaching the kids that alcohol and smoking are bad. Some parents disagree but I have been teaching my Son since he was able to understand me. I can't help but worry about my Son. His Father is a alcoholic and it will be over my dead body if he ends up like that. I heard a commercial today on the effects of drinking on children. I know this last paragraph is nothing that I would really talk about but it is dear to my heart.

No comments: