Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oops...umm.

Excuse me Ms Mother Nature, why must you be such a awful person this year. Please control your wind as it is being a pain in the rear. You knocked over my swing, in which could of torn the top of the swing itself. But it didn't. I am afraid to go buy any outdoor lawn furniture especially teak outdoor furniture. I am honestly trying to take care of what I have and with Mother Nature being so completely unruly. I cannot put anything out in the yard just yet. I am glad I kept my gazing ball inside. The place I bought it from is no longer in business so its like one of a kind.

I still need to go find some stakes and put the chicken wire fencing up to stop the little rabbits from eating my plants. They have done ruined a few of my perennials. Evil little monsters.

1 comment:

Kiara Sultan said...

I'm sorry to hear about your plants. *hugs*Honestly,I adore rabbits but somehow I would be displeased,too, if my plants were ruined.

Mother Nature,do hear crazeemommee's cry out loud...**corss fingers**