Thursday, April 10, 2008

First thing in the morning.

I need to do some online research, as I let my auto insurance lapse. I had forgotten about it. Its completely my fault so I need to find some car insurance online quickly and at a good rate. The one place I had was charging me over $100 a month for coverage. I couldn't see paying that much for insurance. Maybe paying around $60-$70 but not that much. My boyfriend also needs insurance for his vehicle, and since his Son is now 16 and in the process of getting his license. Its required that he put him on his insurance. Thankfully my boyfriend got a better job that pays more so now he will be able to afford that. He pays child support every single week, is never late. But yet, his ex complains. I can't speak for her but she should be grateful. There are some Moms who don't receive crap.

No comments: