Saturday, April 05, 2008

A day in review.

Last night we went to a dept. store to buy some curtains and a curtain rod. Because we have had a window that had just a mini blind hanging up and the afternoon sun was because a tad too much. While we were shopping we came across some designer jewelry that we were looking at. Some earrings, bracelets and other items. I guess I never really noticed them before. Tells you how much I pay attention to jewelry. My boyfriends daughter was really eyeballing this watch, her eyes were glowing and the smile was priceless.

Well its been a really busy day so far. We went and ran a few errands, then to the hardware store for mulch and back home again. I then decided today was the day for the garage to be organized. So that is what the kids and I did today. Its looking better as we got the swing out and in the yard. Then I was blessed with a visit from my Sister Stacey. I got to straighten her hair out...again. Oh yay.

No comments: