Friday, March 28, 2008

Still..

Thinking about getting myself in tip top shape...you know. Got to be able to look like a super model come summer time. I may have to find some top diet pills to help edge me along. Oh wait, I guess I need to slap myself awake here. Its all a dream to me. I've been on the chunky side since I had my Son. But I do think here when I go back to the doctor I am going to see about getting back on the medicine to help me with my PCOS. Maybe then it will help me lose that extra weight, and possibly be able to have at least one more child. If it don't happen then I know its fate not to have anymore. But I would love to have one more. I would love to have a little girl but having a boy would be just as great. Because I just have a better connection with boys. I think. I do enjoy doing my Niece's hair when they are here and we play make-up. You know the girly stuff.

Well I hear my boyfriend mentioning food. So I hear dinner bells a ringing..

No comments: