Friday, January 04, 2008

We were picking out some flowers.

Awhile back, trying to find some and some that I like for when I get married again. I really don't want to pay the outrageous prices of flowers because afterall they eventually die. So a wedding planner I know told me to look into wholesale flowers that I can actually get at a cheaper rate and where I won't feel as bad when they do die. I am a tight wad when it comes to my money. If I know or feel its going to die soon. Then nope. Not gonna do it. I work in the plant business and can tell almost immediately when something is gonna die before we even get it off the racks at work. So many times have I mentioned to the ladies about our plants, perennials and annuals. That they are gonna die. And not kidding within 2 days they would be brown and dead.

No comments: