Friday, January 04, 2008

Me and a Friend went to a craft store yesterday.

And enjoyed some time, looking at our scrapbooking stuff as I know she is wanting to get started back into it again. She's a single Mom with 3 kids and works full time. She's a strong person. Well when we were looking around we saw this cutter tool that cut out shapes and made designs onto metal sheeting, the thin stuff well we thought it said plasma cutting on the packaging. Boy I felt silly. It actually said plate cutting, I still didn't understand what that meant but the pictures pretty explained. Being a Mom nowadays and being forgetful go hand in hand. Lately, I've been more patient with my Son and talking more calmly to him instead of my usual...ahem...Yelling. (eyes rolling) He gets pretty darn fiesty like his Mom. And boy he loves to argue. I wonder where he got that from....oh not me. Never.

No comments: