Monday, January 21, 2008

I never do this.

But I wanted to ask for your thoughts and prayers for a dear, dear friend of my Moms. His name is Kim, he has Stage 4 Gastric Cancer that has spread to his liver. He has suffered a stroke just recently and tomorrow he is being transported to the hospice as its now the time. I knew Kim from going into my Mom's work as the one who has always worked on computers. He has helped my Mom build computers time and time again. He's the computer genius at my Mom's work. Right now my Mom is devastated, as her and Kim were best buds at work. There are other things going on right now in our lives that it has left my Mom so stressed its not even funny. But I told her, the other things will work themselves out but Kim is the lucky one. He gets to live free of pain and worries. No matter what he will be missed greatly by his loving wife and all his adopted kids. He's a good man. If you click on his link you will see his beautiful kids.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I will absolutely keep him and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry the news isn't better. :( (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. That's so sad :( I'm off to read his blog.