Monday, January 21, 2008

Bored out of my mind.

I am irritated at the moment. I was looking forward to a day of spending some more time with my Son. But NOOOOO, someone else had to stay home because of the snow. Poor excuse I say. I really wanted my time alone. Call me selfish, I don't care.


Well the Pinewood Derby race went really well, he beat the snot out of his entire den of Webelos 2, it was awesome he did so well. But overall finished fourth. That is just awesome. I am so proud of that boy.

On another front. I bought myself a new coffee pot. It was on clearance but it had a built in coffee grinder. So I can use either ground coffee or grind my own. Sweet! My next thing will be a new microwave. The paint is peeling off the bottom of my microwave and I don't feel safe anymore. I am sure someone can find use for it. I've had it now for about 8 years and I think its time for a new one. Well I need to find something for dinner. We need some type of meat.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I don't think one on one time with your son is being selfish at all. I hope you can get your time soon.

Yay on the coffee pot! I've always wanted a grinder. Never tried freshly ground coffee before.