Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow, Snow and more Snow.

I am not looking forward to more snow tonight. Its not on my favorite list. But its life here in the MidWest. Someday I will live in a warmer climate all year round. It just goes to show you, that no matter where you live Mother Nature has plans for everyone. You know California has Earthquakes, Florida has Hurricanes, same for Texas, other states have SNAKES...lol. And we get...Snow. Funny uh?


Well, I kept little man home today for one...the snow Two. He was running a small fever last night. And he cannot attend school if they run a fever, for at least 24 hours. Since of infection. But I often wonder if its because he's missing his kitty Sassy. He told me last night that he was sad, that he's afraid he's not going to wake up because of his bad dreams. That Sassy was his protector of his bad dreams. I kid you not, she would sit right next to him and sleep with him. So today, we are going to make up a Scrap Page entirely of Sassy. And we are going to hang it on the wall over his bed. So he can see her every single night. I sure miss her too, she had a very sweet meow. So if I am not on today, its because I am spending some much needed time with my Son. I told him last night, that I am going to do more listening than talking to him. Because someday, you just never know.

1 comment:

Windyridge said...

Ole man winter is here now finally. I was in no rush to see the gy tho'!