Friday, December 07, 2007

The Omaha shooting has hit one of our own.

As in the youngest victim Maggie Webb was a graduate of the High School just a block away from me. She was about to turn 25 and was just a sweet outgoing student while attending Moline High School. I guess you don't think about when something so tragic happens how close to home it can get. Its too close for me. Now it scares me to go shopping anymore that someone who isn't in control of their destiny chooses to take lives.

I honestly have to say, yes we need to pray for the victims because they were innocent. But what about the shooter, pray for his soul, and as most people will he will go to hell right? How do we know where we go? How do we know what is hell or heaven?

I pray for all who were involved....sometimes people who do call out for help...are overlooked and misjudged. I say if you know someone who is looking for help, help them. Talk to them. Listen to them.

No comments: