Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Home and tired.

A friend of mine is about to have her baby, today we went walking around some different stores. She just called me a little while ago to tell me that she is having a hard time going bathroom and and and that she more show than usual. We know what that means. I give it a couple of days. Sure hope she waits til' the weekend. I am her birth coach, and I have my Son. So he will be going to the hospital with me if she goes during the week. They have a area for the kids there. So hopefully it will be ok. Scares me though. I am nervous for her because she has high blood pressure. Well I am going to sit for a bit, and relax. Mike should be home soon.

1 comment:

Kat said...

How exciting to be a birth coach! I've never done it for anyone, but I've had my friends in with me for my son's births.