Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What time is it again?

I keep looking at the clock thinking its 8:39am but its not its only 7:39am and I already got the van packed. Most of its furniture like two bookshelves and a small dresser. Stuff I can handle and that can fit in the van. I knew I got a Van for more than one reason besides kids...lol. I have a few places to stop before I get to the house, then going to be there for a few hours. Because I have tons, and tons of laundry to do and I don't want to miss my show at 1pm today. I sure hope the maintenance guy hurries up and is there early.

I wish I had more money, I would go buy the items needed. Like mini blinds, two end tables, coffee table, curtains, especially curtains because of the huge front window...its all wide open and people can look in. I feel naked...lol. Well, got lots to do and I promise to take my camera over today and start taking pictures....since I keep forgetting to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got moved away from the evil landlady? AWSOME !!!!! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Just browsed your photos. Congrats on the new home! =D You have a great back yard and the kitchen is adorable!