Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Going to bed now.

The time change has definitely left its mark on me, I've been a total zombie in between this stupid cold and the time difference. I don't know whether I am coming or going. So for now, I am going to bed. Yes I said bed, before 10pm. I have to be at the new place tomorrow so the maintenance guy can fix some things that need to be fixed before I can actually move in. See I didn't want to get the new landlord in trouble so I decided to wait til the repairs were done. So tomorrow, I have my radio there and my cleaning supplies. I am going to wash the floors and get it all nice and tidy. Especially before this weekends move. Up until then, I am moving small stuff over all week. Hopefully Mike can get a truck from work, that would be nice, to move the rest of our stuff. I think tomorrow I am going to go thru the boxes in the house there, pack stuff away that can go into the garage or the attic. I have so much junk its not even funny. And to think I lost half my stuff in the basement is even worse.

Hope everyone has a uneventful night!!

No comments: