Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I had a bad, bad day.

My day didn't start off so well, cause I had a court this morning at 10:30am. I sat there until 12noon. I get called in and the judge tells me, oh...your court date had a continous. In other words, to another date because my Ex's Lawyer had a conflict. What a bunch of shit. First off, I didn't know he had a lawyer til' today. Second, I could care less if my child support gets raised. I just want him to pay it on time when he's supposed to. My Last payment was rec'd 10/26 and the previous one was in Sept. Right now, I am just aggravated that I wasted half my day on nothing. THEN, I was suppose to have my washer and dryer delivered at 3pm. Its now 5:40pm and will be here in about a half hour...hopefully. ***EDITED*** They are here now. Yay. So much for getting stuff done ya know. I should of known my day was going to be bad. I am just so upset that I sat in that stupid court house for two hours. But now I am curious on why he had gotten a lawyer, is he going to try and take MY Son away from me? I mean if so, he better get shit and back it up. It don't matter if he's married or not, I have provided a home for our Son since the day he was born. I can't say that for him, he kicked me out with Our Son in tow I think around Thanksgiving time....YEAH KICKED ME OUT. Oh and when he gets laid off, he doesn't pay a dime in child support. Even though he gets paid thru his nose. Oh yeah and he makes more than $20 an hour but yet thinks that the amount he's already ordered to pay is too high. WTF? Does he not realize that children are not cheap? That they aren't something you can store on the shelf and feed when your ready too feed them. I so can't wait til that court date, I am personally getting a official copy of his payments and his track record of NOT paying. And I will make sure the judge sees that crap. I have no choice, when something has to be paid...I am the one paying for it most of the time. And what's really funny is, he makes sure his NEW wife is always with him when he picks up Jonathan. I wonder what he's afraid of. That I might snap on him? I think I have a right too, but I won't. I am not going to say a word about anything that happened today but when its his weekend. I am going to remind him that he won't get him whenever he wants anymore. That he has his weekends and that's it. I have catered too much to that man. Well, this is about to get evil as I am not catering NO MORE. I am sure my Mom would love to spend more time with him anyways. Oh and I am going to remind him, that if I need to. I will get the order modified that if he takes him shooting again with a gun that he can get into trouble. I am also contacting the Driver's License Bureau. I will get his DL suspended. He is currently 126 days past due, and it says that if they are 90 days past due

1 comment:

Jill said...

UGH!!! I'm sorry all of this is happening. I can't even imagine how pissed I'd be if I showed up for court and found out the other party wasn't coming. Unbelievable!!!! I hope everything turns out ok and you get the money he owes you!

Yeah, I'd say he has no rights to YOUR son at all. If he kicked you out along with your son, I'd say that relinquishes rights in my book! What a jerk!

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))