Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Day ahead!

First thing this morning, getting little man to School. Then I have to leave here around 9:30am to head to the courthouse as there is a court hearing this morning on modifying my Child Support. Do you realize how happy I'd be if they finally raised it after 7 years? If it goes like I am thinking, I will not have to work. But I will because I cannot just sit at home. I cannot be like that. Unless its working online. Then this afternoon after I pick my Son up from school....I have a surprise coming to my house. I already know its a New Washer and Dryer but what they look like is going to be a total surprise. I sure hope they are a good brand, my old one was a Kenmore and had a deep washing bin. Heavy Duty, so I am hoping these are too!!!

Well off to ruin my day...lol. Just kidding!!!!

No comments: