Friday, November 23, 2007

I got the itch...

No not "THE ITCH" but the urge to start scrapbooking again over the holidays. I took some really great pictures of the kids and the family. A couple of the pictures are of my nieces all dressed up in their princess dresses. And I just got some really cute Princess papers too. About a month ago I was in that contest over at Christine's and I won but with her being sick and all, I know she hasn't sent it out yet. Which is no problem. I mean when your sick, your sick and you don't feel like doing crap. I've been there done that. After the photographer leaves here today, I have a few errands to run over to Michaels maybe. I am looking for a specific color of blue paper/cardstock. I am very picky in my colors. I know as soon as we return home, I am so starting up again in my card making for Christmas. And Jill...your my very first one that I am making....oh and yah...when you get the chance, please send me your new addy to the new place so I don't send the card to your old place.

If anyone else would like to exchange cards with me, just comment me and we can exchange information thru the email. I refuse to give out any information on anyone, so anything personal is kept in confidence. I refuse to let any of my friends down, I am honest and up front.

Fore Warning this is a rant.

I am totally p*ssed off at the United States Postal Service, it seems that when your regular carrier is on vacation and you have moved from his route. That the SUB person doesn't realize that ALL mail is to be forwarded. We just so happen to stop by the old place last night and we had this huge stack of mail in the box. OMG, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO upset as I had court papers in there. Now it scares me that I am not getting my mail. So we went down to the USPS and they said, oh we have it on file. I asked, why our stuff is still being delivered. And she said, well the carrier might be on vacation, I said. HOW MANY VACATIONS does he take in a year? I mean seriously, he has had at least 4 this year alone. And we are talking weeks at a time here folks. So now..I sit here and have to wait til' almost 5pm for my mail here at the new house to find out if stuff is being forwarded.


Rant done.

I am going to finish watching my CSI....yay. love my Satellite!!!

No comments: