Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here it is...

The article that was written today, and my Sister just called and told me it was the first article on the FRONT page. That's twice now I've made the front page of the newspaper. And then, the photographer, she was the one that took my picture the first time too. So weird but then again I felt comfortable. Oh and you can see...my new hair cut. I actually wore it down and push my hair behind my ear...oops. We were talking, the photographer and I....she made me laugh about something and snapped my picture. First time in a long time I've seen that smile. But you can also see my new washer and dryer too. I left the blue sticker on there....only cause its pretty...lol. Well, not much else to say. I am frustrated about something but not gonna vent here about it. I just feel like I did something for nothing and maybe it was all a hoax or scam. Still not sure but when the time comes...I will definitely say something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the smile and washer and dryer too! =D