Monday, September 24, 2007

With having a Online business, you need a ....



Some of the important items that one might not think is important, is having ecommerce software which includes having a shopping cart for their business. I remember going to a business website and coming across one without a shopping cart. I emailed the seller and asked if they had a checkout system and if I was just missing it by chance but no they didn't have one. I felt really insecure about the whole thing, not knowing if my stuff was safe in an email. So I kindly sent back a response saying I was sorry but unless they had a safe and secure way to pay, that I will wait for them to do so. Its so easy to add to your business and affordable on top of it. Wouldn't you want your customers to feel safe and secure knowing that their personal information is protected and going off in some email. With todays Fraud and how people are stealing identities, its never too late to try and help your customers. I mean after all they are the ones that will want to keep coming back if you have good quality service.

Brought to you by Ashopcommerce

1 comment:

Halfmexican Mama said...

one can never be too careful when it comes to cyber shopping!