Monday, September 24, 2007

What most "New" Websites dont know is..

Is that using a Flash html can attract more customers than just plain html. I have come to notice that some people use it more but not too much as you don't want to bog someone's computer down alot either. So with that in mind http://www.brandidentityguru.com can help you design a website of your choice, help you in keeping up with it and basically anything that you need in order to have a successful website. They can give you a website analysis to see what your website is in need of, at no cost. How sweet is that? I have actually want to start up my own website business but didn't have the first clue on how to go about doing it and I think getting help would be the best possible thing. And of course I would want the Best to help me with my business. See like my Mom, she has her own Candle business...don't get me wrong but I think it would spruce up her site by adding some really cool graphics/flash. Especially having a candle site, maybe some type of a flickering candle would look really cool on there. Or maybe having a little movie of how she makes her own candles and all the love and devotion she puts into each and everyone of them.

At first when I went to the site I thought it was some kind of operation game at first or at least reminded me of. When you put that in perspective, its like digging around your own site to see what you can find and change or just plain add. So head on over to Boston Web Design check out what they have available for you and maybe they can help you succeed in your business and be your own boss. That is my dream anyways.

Brought to you by Boston Web Designs!

No comments: