Friday, January 19, 2007

Its cold outside.

I can't wait for Spring to get here.
I can't wait for the flowers to start arriving.
I can't wait to be able to sit outside and enjoy the warm summer air.
Maybe I should move to a warmer state?
Living in Illinois has been good, well I don't know any other state. I lived in the current city where I am at now til' I was 19. Was stupid and got married, moved to Rockford for 5 years to be exact. I got pregnant around our 5 year anniversary, he was a jerk for the first part of my pregnancy. Had to hide it, didn't want people knowing. Then all of a sudden he was happy! It was weird. After our Son was born, he didn't want the responsibility of our Son. He didn't like having to get up. I did it, everyday. He expected me to go back to work as well. HA HA funny! I was off on disability from my 6 month on being pregnant. My Son sat on a nerve which hurt, I couldn't sit, lay and nothing helped. Once he was born everything was ok. But I suffered PPD and lost alot of weight, couldn't sleep. So we decided to split after a nasty fight. I moved back home and the rest is pretty much history. But now I am wanting warmer weather all year round. I would like to be able to look outside and see pretty flowers. Not all this fluffy white stuff. And if you walk outside with a wet head you turn into a popsicle.

Anyhow, its Friday got lots to do today. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: