Sunday, January 21, 2007

Income Tax will be here soon.

Yes, I can't wait. I am getting a Used Vehicle with my Income Tax, I can't wait. I have to make sure its under a certain amount due to me being on Assistance. When I bought my Taurus, they told me that the value amount is $2000 and under, it might have changed since then. So I can't wait til' its here. Finally freedom. Finally being able to have my life back again. I am also paying off some bills, and returning my computer. I got the final amount and its way too much for a computer that I can turn around and buy for half that amount. I am also paying off my furniture, I can't wait. I don't owe that much on my furniture which is why I am paying it off. Its going to feel good knowing, that its mine and still brand new. I am 33 years old, struggling day to day, have a 9 year old Son and I am just now getting new furniture. To me, life is what you make of it and I haven't been able to do much. But I can now say, I am doing it now. With the money I am earning from ChaCha, I am going to be paying off my Student loan so I can go back in the Fall. Its my NUMBER ONE Goal. I want to finish getting my degree in which I started and took a backseat to my Son's education. I can also only earn so much money so much without Assistance jumping down my throat, same with my housing. I just wished they understood things a little more. Oh well. I know I have probably shocked some people on how my life is. I hope you don't judge me for how I am living my life, I do have a story but don't know if I am willing to share it just yet. Somethings still hurt.


Well My Son had a great trip up to Chicago over the weekend, I am so happy for him. They went to Museum of Science and Industry. He took some pictures of some chicks being born. He says it was the neatest thing he's ever saw. So I can't wait to get them developed. I was worried with the weather and the Bears Football game today that it was going to be a madhouse.

I uploaded my Flickr badge but I am strongly thinking of setting some of the settings to more private. The people who I have for my buddies are already added so you know who you are.

I am off to bed, I didn't get much sleep. Super bad headache last night, Mike up sick and coughing. Let's just say, NOT MUCH SLEEP for the past week. Can you say..IRRITATED?

No comments: