Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wanna hear with what I've been going thru?

I've been dealing with my anxiety alot lately, with the bills and other things. I decided earlier this year to make my appt. and stick to it for the "Yearly" doctor. In which I have avoided for a couple of years now. I know...bad, bad. Oh well, who likes having their tata open to the world??? Shit not me. Well, I finally have a female doctor. Yay! She is awesome. Well, I finally go..I get there and I am her last patient. An hour and a half later I am walking out with a list of tests I have to have done. Along with my blood pressure being higher than normal. That kinda worried me. I've always had low blood pressure and now all of a sudden its higher? It has alot to do with whats going on in my life. Well, I requested to be tested for every thing. Something for peace of mind. I know in my mind that everything is cool. But the one thing that has been bothering me for the past couple of years is why I can't get pregnant. Its heartbreaking. I am not getting any younger here folks...something has to happen. Either I can't have anymore or just need a little help. I had help with my Son, so more than likely it will happen again. Oh and I was offered a better place to live too. Still in Moline, but a nicer place and I am honestly thinking about it. No garage but that is ok, there is a basement. Its thru a friend of mine. We will see, I really liked the layout of the house, it has two apartments upstairs and they are really quiet. Has a huge living room, a dining room, two bedrooms and a small kitchen Which is fine. I will have to go and see it again.

No comments: