Saturday, January 28, 2006

Can I take any more?

With Mike going to 3rd Shift has really put a strain on me. I can't handle it. I can't handle being quiet all dam day. Its not in me to do that anymore. He's been wanting this for some ungodly fucking reason. And frankly, I can't handle it. I am too damn tired to think straight. I hate having to do almost everything. I mean, he does clean the cat box..whoo hooo. I don't get a break only when he is in school but then I still can't do anything like vacuum or clean when I want. I have to wait til' he leaves at 930 @ night before I can do anything but then I still can't vacuum. I am also tired of him playing musical shifts here. first, seconds, first then thirds. Make up your fucking mind already. It keeps changing every freakin month, I need dependability. I don't have a life. I can't have no friends over. Why can't I have a fucking life here? Oh...the internet such a good friend...NOT. But then again, I have no friends on here either. So WTF? Mom, that doesn't include you...so don't start. My one friend Dawn, is so busy with her life and school. But I respect that. I am so freakin' alone right now. I know I am whining, I can't help it. I am fighting my stress demons here and guess who's winning? Bad enough I had to start taking my Paxil again cause of the bad PMS I get. I can't handle my emotions before I start. I wanna kill people.

Other news, got my income taxes done and filed. Yay!!! Hopefully I should get them by the 10th. Would be nice to go shoppin' for stuff. But I am not counting on it.

No comments: