Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thought i"d post.

Had a busy night with my niece and nephew...nothing like constant yelling of three kids. Whew!! Don't know how my Mom handled 4. Ugh!!!! Alot of things are happening and I am not happy right now. Not a happy camper. I had my deposition with the other guy today for his side of the story. Now there is a pre-trial hearing. Damm them people. So pissing me off right now. This guy pulls out..HITS ME...TOTALS my Car, I have 2 months of chiro care...the first two weeks were pure torture. OMG. This is a bunch of shit. ALLSTATE insurance are greedy bastards. This guy that hit me, got the freakin ticket and admitted to hitting me. What more proof do they need? I have never been in a car accident myself, ever. Then this guy pulls out, totals my car and gets away with it. No not gonna happen. It can go to trial, the jury will see in my honor. DUH...fucking allstate.

Well, not much else to say...tired and ready for bed. Boy am I tired.

No comments: