Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Call me slow, lazy...whatever.

I don't like posting anymore. Not in the mood. Been way tooo busy scrapbooking. I heard we are to get dumped on this weekend with snow. Well, I don't want to be trapped home with nothing to do. Know what I mean? So, I've been planning out pages. Going thru old scrap pages, if you see my Flickr then you would know what I mean. Tomorrow after the BF gets here, I have to run to Rock Island and drop off papers. Then I have the kids tomorrow night...so that means one night of not scrapbooking. I also heard about this great Scrapbooking store in town. So I talked the BF into driving there...and oh my god... I am in heaven. I am definitely going to promote this store. Absolutely wonderful. If there are any scrapbooking people who live in the Quad City Area, IL... go check this place out... http://www.scrapaganzaonline.com/
They are located on West Kimberly by the DMV. They are sooo nice. I have never walked into a store and have someone greet me the way they did. And with open arms. I went to another one located in Eldridge and she was snobby. SOOOO, I won't be back there. These ladies are so much nicer. Oh and I tried calling the one in Eldridge and could not get thru for an hour. WTF? Is that good business??? Anyhow, I am off to check emails then head to my nice warm cozy bed. So there's my "weekly" update....not...just kidding. Tomorrow is Thursday..whoo hooo!!!

No comments: