Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Had our conference last night.

For my Son, he is doing better but not as well as they are expecting. But at least his grades were better than mid-term or however they call it. He managed to get a A in spelling. That is a big deal for him, he had a B but not so good grades in Reading and Written Language. Those two were my worst subjects in school.

Anyone watch Oprah today? It was all about YouTube, and the successes that have come from being noticed. One teenager was noticed and got signed by Justin Timberlake...so lucky. Then the Wedding Couple who actually danced to the Dirty Dancing ending between Johnny and Baby at the end of the movie and Patrick Swayze comes walking out onto stage. Totally brought tears to my face. I get chills every single time I watch that part of the movie. OMG, you just don't realize. I loved that movie and still do. I would do anything for a copy of that movie, better yet I want to buy it. When that movie came out it was the beginning of my teens years and when I became hooked onto the band Def Leppard. Don't ask me how or why those two were coincided together but they did. I guess I am going to have to go to eBay and see if I can't find me a copy of Dirty Dancing, just watching the dance...makes me all tingly inside now.

No comments: