Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pretty Soon!

We will be purchasing a new Television because of the situation with Analog televisions being no longer available. So everytime we go to the store, we always go and compare pioneer HDTV and other HDTV's too. I do my homework when purchasing products and more on technical items. Like TV's, Computers, Kitchen Appliances and other etc. I search online, then I will take a day and shop in stores. But I also like to find out exactly where I can find the exact items I am searching for. When the time is here for our new Television, I want to see the quality of the TV itself. I remember when Mike went on impulse on a big screen and I hated the quality of screen. It was all blurry from the side and if you weren't directly in front of the TV, it totally sucked. So I told him the next time we get a TV, I am picking it out as I want quality and a good value. He just tends to spend and not pay attention to the details.

Brought to you by Krillion

No comments: