Friday, March 09, 2007

Tired, Tired.

I wore myself out today. Phewwww. And Mike's kids are here and I can't have my usual self time. I have to turn out the lights and everything here very soon. Sucks. I usually stay up and work online. But not tonight. I need rest though. I am so tired. I've been extremely busy. I sure wish I could spill the beans on my shocker of news but I can't. No I am NOT pregnant. No I didn't win the lottery but its even better. There are some things that money cannot buy, and satisfaction is one of them. Oh and Justice....lol. But I won't get in that. I remember the time I saw someone breaking into Pop machines, and I ID'd them it ended up going to court to testify. But once they found out there was a witness, they immediately admitted their guilt. Yay, justice served. That is what I mean by there are things that money can't buy.


Gosh, I wish I could say. I know its something I have been working for. Mom, I will tell you personally. You are going to be proud of me.

No comments: