Saturday, March 10, 2007

Have you started your seed plantings yet?

I did. I picked most of my seeds from my flowers last year. I didn't want to have to spend alot of money on plants this year. So I deadheaded most of my flowers, for their seeds. I have two trays started of Purple Fountain Grass, Butterfly Weed, Sweet Peas, Teddy Bear Sunflowers, Snapdragons, and a few more. I have a couple more trays out in the garage, I am making sure I am on top of it this year. And I have my mini greenhouse. I have to remind myself in the morning to go get my Calla Lilly Bulbs in the basement and start watering them. They didn't bloom last year so I am going to start asap. So much is going to be happening in the next couple of months I won't have time to think about my plants. Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day high around 57. I am estatic. And Tuesday...75 degrees!!!!!! Then cold for a little bit. That is ok, I am ready for some warm spring weather. I am off to bed, I am soooo tired.

No comments: