Friday, March 09, 2007

I am soaked to the bone.

I've out in the rain setting up tables. Yay. I am so proud of myself. I am proud of myself I have come along way in a short amount of time. I can't say yet what is going on, its a secret. Its definitely a shocker, right now I have to run to a friends house to see how she's doing. She was my co-worker last year with a company I worked for a short amount of time. Then coming back home to get my greenhouse set up in the basement. I have tons of trays to start my seeds but no dirt mix. So I bought some of that today, and some tray covers, might need more though. I am having a herb garden again this year. I loved it so much last year. I bought seeds for Chives and Cilantro, I love Chives on my baked potatoes and I use the Cilantro for Salsa. I ordered the Burpee catalog awhile back and found the cutest Sunflower, its called a Teddy Bear Sunflower so that is the extent of my night. I also have other seeds I saved from some of my flowers last year. Alot of work to do right now. But off to see my friend Christine I so miss her.

No comments: