Saturday, April 04, 2009

While up in Chicago last Sunday.

Its amazing how some people get around. In that town, people walk everywhere. My Sister questioned how does people with babies get around. I don't live there but its obvious. People use strollers. Kids get used to it. I seen this one lady coming out of a Dominics Store pushing a Bob stroller which had multi uses. Plus it looked easy enough to use without running people over with the one front wheel. That woman was walking so fast, and the baby had the biggest smile on its face. So you can tell he loved his walks in his stroller. Have you ever been to a big city like Chicago and try to compare yourself to living there? How would you get around? Would you use the taxis? Which is a way of life there....I learned that the first time I went up. It was great!!

No comments: