Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bounce...Awakenings...

I am sure if your avid laundry person who loves to make their clothes smell wonderful like myself. Yes, I have a OCD when it comes to doing laundry. I think all of us girls in the family does come to think of it. Mostly my Sisters use Downy liquid, and yes some of their stuff smells good. I noticed that Bounce released some new dryer sheets a couple months back. One scent is Awakenings- Renewing Rain and the other is Awakenings-Paradise Thrill and let me tell you. I love both of these. They are wonderful and amazingly the scent stays with the clothes, to the point of putting them away and when you go to put them on, they smell so good. Now that is a good dryer sheet. I think I may have found my new and easier, less messy and wonderful smelling good stuff for my laundry.

No comments: