Friday, August 08, 2008

Think about...

Today and how I got to help my Dad out with a job. It seems my prior jobs came into play with some of the knowledge of shrubery and stuff. But with one of the companies I used to work for I really think they to redo their corporate performance management because it wasn't exactly the greatest and how they managed their problems and issues that rose. Some of the associates for the other company found pleasure in making our lives hectic, as we overheard them one day talking about purposely moving items around so we would have to fix them the next day. I loved the job itself, but not the associates. I have voiced my concerns with the former company and it seems they are finally listening to the issues that were handed to them. As I told them, you can't cover up a problem...address it and move on.

No comments: