Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Was talking to my Sister.

And this year if she is still in competitions again, I would love to attend at least one of them again. I totally enjoyed the Chicago one at Navy Pier. It was nice, so when the time comes I will have to prepare myself with a Chicago travel plan. I was so confused when I was up there last. And when we first arrived it totally scared me. All the traffic, the cab drivers and all the other good stressful stuff to happen. I have to invest in a swimsuit this year. The one I had was from 2000...yah like over 8 years old and it was showing its age. Hopefully this weekend I can find one I like and can afford. Nothing like having to shop for a tent ya know? Just kidding,just a small tent. Someday I will have a itty bitty bikini..lol.

No comments: