Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update on doc appt.

Not sure if I mentioned it or not. But I went for my annual checkup which included the lovely girly appt. The one I hate with a passion just like every other woman. But of course we had the weigh in. I haven't gained nor lost any weight. Frustrated here because I am trying to lose weight. I should of mentioned Alli but didn't. As some concerns were raised, and that further treatment is now being needed upon the situation. So I have that appt. next Thursday. And frankly, I am so frightened over it. I know its going to be alright but there is always that little what if sitting there on my shoulder.

The best thing is all my blood tests turned out great, like thyroid, diabetes, and cholestral. All were perfect according to my doctor. That was a relief. I think she checked for anemia too.

No comments: