Thursday, April 10, 2008

I need to go...

Shopping for my Son's 11th Birthday here very soon. Within two months he will be 11...on June 11th. Yes, they say that's their golden birthday or something like that. So we are going to make it a special one this year. He simply loves video
games so much that he got upset over my boyfriend going to 3rd shift. And made it a point that he said. Now we can't play anymore. I've never seen him get upset like that. But then he reassured that they would still play. I thought it was kinda cute.

But another thing too, my Son is crossing over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts around the same time of his birthday. So I thought about celebrating that as well. My Son only has one more requirement for his Arrow of Light Badge. Yay...and that's camping at the end of the month.

No comments: